Perched on a cliff overlooking Kootenay Lake B.C, this idyllic retreat is perfect for 1 to 3 couples or small family. Enjoy spectacular views of the north & south of the lake and Selkirk Mountains. Two Bears Log Cabin was built in 1999 with an open and lofted plan. Two storey windows ensure a lake view from almost every room. A large wrap around deck provides a tranquil and panoramic lakeside experience to enjoy sightings of bald eagles, loons, fish, and the shimmering moonlight.
Our minimum stay during peak season (mid-May through mid-October) is 7 nights. The rest of the year the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- Located at Gray Creek B.C, Canada on the east side of Kootenay Lake
- Two Bears Log Cabin is Lot 15 of Bayview Cabins By The Lake.
- British Columbia’s longest free ferry 30 minutes away (Kootenay Bay Ferry Landing)
- Communities of Boswell & Crawford Bay are nearby
- Creston is one hour south
- Calgary is 6 hours east
- Spokane is 3 hours south
- Vancouver is 9 hours west
- Closet airports: Castlegar B.C and Cranbrook B.C